4/11/13

WINNING

I've changed my mind.
If I have sunshine, trail, pony and friends within the same view, then I'm DEFINITELY winning.
Blog or not.

So, Spring Break days 2, 3, and 4 All.Mixxed.Up.

SpinnBlissed with Ez AND Jen one day!

We are doing a very high-tech test here.

 Scott is WINNING!
 I feel very lucky when friend-worlds collide. Makes me feel like everything is juuuust RIGHT.
 Shazaaam! I now know what Scott's secret power food is. Who wants to guess?
 Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...... yes. Love the DESERT.
 Seriously. Who is going to guess Scott's extra go-go energy food? I dare you. And no, it's not Mexican food.
 By the way, it's ffin' GORGEOUS in the desert. If you couldn't tell.
 Re-learning to ride. NO VROOMZoom for me. Just straiiiiight up piddle pedal goodness. Right Ez and Scott? :)
 Let's see -- while Ez was off working the Intervals... Scott was showing me around Sagauro City.
 We timed it just right. What is THAT barreling down the paveway?
 It's ESZTER! Last interval done -- down for some warm down dirt laps.
 HIIIIIII!!!!
 WWWHHHHEEEE!!!!
 I might want to leave right near here.
 The real reason Jen, Ez and I sauntered our freebliss way on the AZT (somewhere) -- was to see the kitty and to eat ice cream. DUH.

So I would say: I WIN. More to come! Yes, really! Jj

2 comments:

Gary B. said...

It's great to see you posting again! Whatever Scott's secret food is, I want some! I think I'd need more than his food though. :-)

Juancho said...

Gorgeous shots. Good to see you Rollin'.