10/9/09

round and round ...

... round and round ....What comes around goes around .... I'll tell you why ...

This one is going to be going round and round and round in circles:

Check out that super steep hill we found in moab. yeah ... really.

This one is going to be going round and round and round in circles, too:

Wait. Haven't I see this picture before? I see a trend starting here. A pattern. Get your Checks while you can! They're the hot new thing! They're the new PINK!

The Venue:




The Rock Star:

More venue:


Happy SpaceCowgirls:

I'm so honored to get to support such loveable and awesome people! I cannot wait to start screaming at them! I mean, rootn' and holler'n FOR THEM!!!

heeeheee!

GIDDY UP!!!!

jj

3 comments:

Dave said...

SO cool that you are down there to support the future SS national champs! Yeah, I said it.
I am jealous of those shorts and short sleeves right now too.

FixieDave said...

Rock on! I'll be thinking of y'all!

ScottM said...

Hahaaa!!!!, the full box of chex. Yeah, I know that pic! Awesome job keepin' the crackle heads motivated and kicking ass.