3/8/09

notes from the head

Is it odd that this video clip from the movie The Man From Snowy River is what goes through my mind when out riding?

I think about the play and speed and energy of the ponies ... I swear, this is exactly the energy!

It's a long video -- but catch the long middle part with the horses running... then the big jump down the steep hill! I bet I'm not the only one who feels this?



Mind-you, it's just the horse scene -- the big horse chase scene... and not so much the 'story line' of it ... but the energy of it. When out on my pony, this is what it feels like, with my friends and their ponies.

I know. I know. Ed of course says: "Well, honey, they're going much faster than we are."
LOL!! yeah, SOOOO -- it still feels like this!

No, I have no pix from the 34-mile, 3,480'vert, 3 hour and 34 minute ride today. I know -- wtf?

It sounds like everyone was out and lovin' the trail riding today! That is FANTASTIC!!! Just know that I was thinking of all of you as if we were all out on a big pony chase ... with music.

;-)

Jj

1 comment:

Ice Pony Girl said...

I'd love to ride there!